Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going To The Circus

My kids are so excited to go to the circus this weekend.We are going to watch Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus. This is going to be so excited for all of us because it's our first time ever to watch a circus. The only circus I saw before was the one in the movie hehehe! But this time we are going to see it in person I will be taking a lot of pictures so I can share with you.

Anyway I have to get the breakfast ready for my kids so when they wake up everything is ready. I don't like it when were running late for school. So this morning I need to get everything ready I still have to bundle them up, it's freezing outside. Goodness me I wish it will warm up again Like in the med 70s and low 80s that's the kind of weather i like. Over here in Florida today the weather is not good at all It's 22 degrees in the morning and it's going up only in the med 40s in the afternoon oh! gosh it's stinks. Gotta go thank you all for the visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment